Everything you need to register your camper is provided below in our downloadable Camper Registration Packet. The packet includes required forms that must be printed, completed, signed and returned by mail with payment before June 10th.
Registering Your Camper
NOTE: We cannot process registrations or payments online at this time. We are limited to 45 campers each year and accept campers on a first come, first served basis. If your registration forms and payment are received after the due date or after our camper limit has been reached, you’ll be notified and your payment will be returned.
The Camper Registration Packet includes the following documents:
- Cover Letter from T.U.N.E. Camp MN
- T.U.N.E. Camp MN Registration Form (Deadline: June 10th)
- T.U.N.E. Camp MN Minors Release Waiver (Deadline: June 10th)
- Eagle Bluff ELC Student Medical Release Form (Deadline: June 10th)
- Pollinate Minnesota Release Waiver (Deadline: June 10th)
- Your Handy Packing List — what you need to bring
- Map & Directions — to Eagle Bluff ELC
- 5-Day Camp Schedule — for your review
Please direct questions about forms or payment options to:
Diane Weyandt at firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 2: Return Your Completed Packet
Mail by June 10th to:
T.U.N.E. Camp MN
C/O: MN Lady Slippers #0772
P.O. Box 346
Hugo, MN 55038
STEP 3: Receive Email Confirmation
Once your completed Camper Registration Packet has been reviewed and your payment has been processed, you’ll receive an email confirming your camper’s official registration and enrollment.
Paying for Camp
The total cost for this year’s 5-day/4-night event is $450.00
The total is broken into two parts:
- $100.00 Registration Fee, non-refundable
- $350.00 Enrollment Fee, non-refundable after May 1st of the Camp year
Everything (room, board, activities, etc) is included, except travel expenses to and from Camp at Eagle Bluff ELC near Lanesboro, MN.
For campers who may require financial assistance to attend camp we offer scholarships through Pheasants Forever and Trout Unlimited chapters to help offset the cost, including up to 100% of the Enrollment Fee but excluding the $100.00 Registration Fee. Every request is considered individually.
To apply for a scholarship for your camper, complete and return our Scholarship Application at your earliest convenience. You will get an email response from a T.U.N.E. Camp MN administrator when your application has been reviewed.